Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LIC Pier/ Vernon Jackson compilation

OMG, Rainbow Bright lives in Queens, y'all! You have to love all these bright colors mashed together, though. If it's super fierce and super bright, then I'm all about it. A little bit of confidence when rocking this garb does not hurt, either.

I think this is a well put together look. I really dig the bleeding heart graphic on his shirt, but the bag is what sells it for me.

First of all, she is too fierce to carry around just one bag. Secondly, those boots are so amazing! This girl has a great sense of personal style.

This f-bot is just too cute! I know about a dozen guys who would love to date her. But aside from that, I love her sweater (vest?) and her shoes. Not to mention that camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is claire! check out my website too at clairehenry.net!