Thursday, April 17, 2008

It begins @ Brooklyn Flea

So after walking around the very style-conscious Brooklyn Flea Market last Sunday for about two hours, I finally mustered enough courage to take pictures of people.

This was the first person I asked. Forget that her entire outfit was super cute and let's concentrate on that Go Fish paper bag and her cup of coffee, which somehow adds to the whole look. Her ring also looks nice and I think she might have bought it at Brooklyn Flea. Anyway, as luck would have it, she also has a fashion website (albeit more professional than mine) and was really sweet with me because she didn't laugh and shoo me away, which she could have. I took this interaction as a Sign from Above, telling me to continue to snap pics and post, post post.

FATE, HERE I COME!

PS- Her name is Anna Jacobsen and her website is Style Sight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks like someone I might want to eat soup with. I wonder what she bought!

Co. said...

Can I just say I'm a big fan, huge fan of Oscar in general, and I'm thrilled that he now has a web presence? I can, and I did. There.

p.s. I better see the Hillary Catton shirt on this thing.